Drinking Water Protection Regulation

Did you know...

New government regulations are now in place which require anyone supplying groundwater or surface water to the public -- or to more than one single family dwelling -- to comply with the Drinking Water Regulation Act and Regulation.

Does this mean you?

Yes, if you own or operate a

  • Restaurant
  • Trailer Park
  • Campground
  • Mobile Home Park
  • Business with Washroom Facilities
  • Commun Hall / Meeting Place
  • Multiple Family Dwelling
  • Hotel, Motel, Resort or B&B

Ar ANY facility that regularly supplies water to anyone other than a single residence.

Relax. We'll make sure your business is in compliance with the rules and regulations.

Arrowsmith Water Managment can help

  • Test your water supply
  • Submit the results on your behalf
  • Complete the required documentation
  • Assess, design and install an approved water treatment system
  • Develop an Emergency Response Plan and Source-to-Tap Screening Tool

As a member of the Canadian Ground Water Association and working in close cooperation with the Vancouver Island Health Authority, we are fully qualified to handle the myriad details of designing, building, managing and maintaining a water system for up to 500 residents.


You take care of your business.  We'll take care of your water.

Call Arrowsmith today at 250 954-2005 or send us a note to arrange for an initial consultation and water system assesment.


Is Your Business in Compliance?

Government regulations are now in effect. Relax! You take care of your business. We'll take care of your water.

Free Onsite Water Testing

Book now for your FREE onsite water assesment with our water expert.  Write to us or phone (250) 954-2005 today.